Monday 10 January 2011

Fail

.
Some things really just don't make sense to me. Why the most destructive, wrong things linger in our minds for so damn long, yet all the important things just filter away as if they're nothing, just useless fragments we don't need. Then sometimes we know the important things, but the moment one of those destructive, wrong thoughts is punctured back into your mind, you just freeze up and forget.

I took an in class assessment today, I was so prepared and confident inside, maybe that was my downfall. Even when I saw my choice of questions I felt cockily smug. The extract I knew inside out, smug, smug, smug, right? It's just that point, that heart breaking point that you stumble across from time to time and your heart just drops. He fell. Septimus jumped from the window and fell down and was impaled on the rusty iron fencing, leaving just the dark thumping in his head. Reading this extract so many things in my head started falling, everything bad in life is a fall. Then I remembered it all and it was game over.

I wrote and wrote and wrote, I kind of fooled myself into thinking I had it all down, but inside it was my head going thump, thump, thump, completely blank and dark.

I guess we all have bad memories or demons that catch up with us at the worst possible moments, it's just another hurdle life's going to throw at us. Life's a bitch. These bad memories or thoughts ain't going to pass while they're still bad and fresh feeling in our minds, we've just got to wait for them to ease.

Then some demons, will just go on and on and on.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment