Thursday 15 July 2010

We'll See

I don't know where to go poetry wise. I mean, I guess it has to be a comon feeling for people who write, they call it mind block. But the worst thing for me is, I know exactly what I want to write about. There's so much crammed into my head that I feel like I might just explode at any moment. Surely now I should be at my most creative? right now while I'm so vulnerable?
I want someone to listen to me, not see right thought me. I want someone here who really really gives a shit. It stings when you've been friends with someone so long that when your words bounce off their skull you're not suprised but there's no one else out there you want to tell. For what its worth I know people try. But what is it worth? really? I feel like I'm losing them, slowly, gradually. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment