Friday 21 May 2010

Clensed

.
The cold hard depression that ran through my viens,
The source of all my pain,
Years of torture and deciet,
Years knowing no good will come,

But finally my pain has gone,
Now all that remains is me,
The cold beat of my heart,
The harsh cut of my blade,
My nerve and passion is gone,

You left me with nothing to have or spend,
Alone in denile i wept,
But like water washing me i lost the pain,
Now i feel nothing,

Centeries can now pass in my mind,
But i'll never forgive and forget,
I've lost the pain but passion was lost too,
And now i'm too far beyond caring,

I need nothing now in my heart,
No being, no creature can make me whole,
The will to be reawoken can nolonger stand,
As no magic or faith can revive me,

So the end has come,
Never will i feel anything new,
I will be lost in this puddle of darkness,
Stained by the blood that was taken.

So were my words so many days ago
When my truth was my own lie
And so i would never forgive and forget
But forgiven and forgotten were thy crimes

I'll say this now or never rest
This emptiness was from my own creation
I laugh and i lie, i point my finger to you
But i know you're all I could love and remember

My sins and my torment
They were never meant to sting this much
My love it was meant to be so good
But i feel i have created nothing but dark

So i created that which i thought would never have came
A feeling so new and so bold
Self forgiveness and no more self sorrow
I lie clensed and happy to just know you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment